delay analysis and forensic planning specialists
CNS Planning is a company which provides specialised delay analysis, forensic planning and dispute resolution planning services (including construction planning expert witness reports and appointments) in adjudication, arbitration and litigation for the private and public sectors of the construction, M&E, engineering and building industries.
We offer a client focused approach and can work autonomously or integrate with the client's team in order to develop a good working brief and relationship
CNS also provides a specialised pro-active construction planning and training service in line with the nec3 and SCL protocol. Our objective is to prevent problems before they occur by implementing effective pro-active planning procedures at the start of a project and where delays have already occurred, produce practical and achievable recovery programmes. We also examine, test, analyse and report on the factual circumstances to see if any extensions of time are due. We specialise in providing nec3 project planning and powerproject software training in the context of construction planning and delay analysis.
CNSPlanning on Twitter
- 28/03/2013 #SyriaCrisis - 3 million #Syrian people need our help, DONATE now: http://t.co/2GKgjCnPAa
- 16/11/2012 We're getting a great response to our presentation on NEC programming. "Get the guys in here.. we need to know about this !"
- 12/11/2012 CNS are looking for an experienced forensic planner for Oman. This is a chance to get on board with a top UK based planning specialist.
- delay analysis and forensic planning specialists
- construction planning experts
- pro-active construction planning & training in line with the nec3 & SCL protocol
- training in effective construction planning and delay analysis
- collaboration with commercial, quantum and dispute resolution consultants